This webinar will allow attendees to gain the knowledge and insight necessary to successfully implement changes of payroll frequency for your company.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:-
- Understanding the need for the change
- The choices available
- Compliance issues involved
- The change’s impact on payroll
- The change’s impact on employees
- The change’s impact on systems and procedures
- Key communication factors to include at all stages of the change
- Formulating the plan to implement the change
- Testing the change before implementation
- Implementation and the outcome
Why Should You Attend:-
Is your company contemplating changing your payroll frequency? Legally changing payroll frequencies is permitted by the states in most cases unless it is done strictly for the purpose of avoiding overtime already worked. However, it is an arduous task and should be approached with care and a tremendous amount of research and preparation. Compliance issues such items as:
- Does the state permit the frequency?
- Are there any employee notifications required prior to the change being made?
Along with related areas including issues that deal with timing, systems, and employee earnings and fringe benefit accruals that will need to be addressed before making the decision to change payroll frequency.
Who Will Benefit:-
- Payroll Executives/Managers/Administrators/Professionals/Practitioners/Entry Level Personnel
- Human Resources Executives/Managers/Administrators
- Accounting Personnel
- Business Owners/Executive Officers/Operations and Departmental Managers
- Attorneys/Legal Professionals
- Any individual or entity that must deal with the complexities and requirements Payroll Compliance and are considering making a change in Payroll Frequencies