You’re the HIPAA Compliance Officer (Privacy, Security – or both). Congratulations! and Condolences?
Whether you’re new to this role or you’re experienced there are some tips and strategies that will help you make sure your HIPAA compliance program is effective and up to date.
What you'll learn?
- The tools of your trade and the support every HIPAA compliance officer needs
- The first step – a strategy to review your program and find its strengths and gaps
- Planning tips – how to take necessary steps to modify and update your HIPAA compliance program
- Why Risk Analysis – Risk Management is important and how to do it
- Engaging and training your workforce – the frontline soldiers in HIPAA compliance
- Establishing a practical schedule to keep your HIPAA compliance current
Why should you attend?
HIPAA compliance can seem like a steep mountain to climb. But this webinar will take the fear out of HIPAA demystify the legalese and give you a clear path to success.
Who should attend?
- Chief Executive Officer
- Practice Manager
- Long Term Care Facility
- Health Care Provider
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Risk Management Director
- HIPAA Compliance Official
- HIPAA Privacy Officer
- HIPAA Security Officer
- Information Technology Supervisor
- Satellite Health Care Facility